Nightstand attracts many items that you need close by every night. You can maximize this small surface and transform it into a stylish focal point. Simple nightstand styling ideas that will help you keep the bedside table attractive and functional.
- Books– Use a couple of vintage books with a color spine. Stack the books horizontally to craft a shelf that can hold other accessories like a trinket dish or a candle.
- Table lamp– the table lamp can be an artwork that complements the space. Ensure that the height is ideal for space.
- Personal touch– Now, add a natural element like a terrarium or a succulent or fresh floral or a conch shell. These can make the boring nightstand look ideally styled!
- Hanging artwork – Hang artwork above the bedside table rather than above the bed.
A tech person needs to look for a beautiful box to store the remotes. Determine what you desire to see first in the morning. Is it a family photo or a picture of your beloved wife or an open space? Generally, a nightstand can accommodate a retro alarm clock, water flask, tall table lamp, and fresh flowers in a vase.
- Design – The nightstand is the focal point, so choose one with a lower shelf or drawer to conceal the clutter. You can keep your magazines, iPad, and books underneath.
- Lighting – A bedroom needs a gentle and warm environment to sleep calmly. The lamp chosen must not cover the whole space. In case, the nightstand is small then choose a wall sconce and mount it on the wall. In this way, you get an extra surface area to store essentials and decorate.
- Add a plant – Plants are evolving accessories, so you can customize them over time. They look great as well as maintain the air quality.
- Mix & match – Use the same color with different patterns, textures, and shades throughout the nightstand accessories.
- Mirror – A mirror on the wall behind the nightstand will give the small bedroom a bigger feel.
- Family photos – An attractive photograph of your pretty kid or a wedding milestone on the nightstand allows you to relive the happiest moments in your life. The gold leaf or sterling silver frame must not overpower the photograph.
- Jewelry box – A small plate or box is useful. It holds your trinkets, watch, or ring. Your bedside table looks organized.
Integrate Feng Shui
Feng Shui spreads positive energy in your bedroom. It is a place to rest, relax, and romance. In a relationship, there needs to be balance and harmony. Therefore, create a serene sleeping space integrating wooden nightstands, uplifting books, soft-toned lamps. Add objects inscribed with inspirational quotes or a picture frame on the nightstand. Keep the bedside table uncluttered. Plenty of items can obstruct your sleep.
Styling the nightstand with some art, accessories, and height will change the bedroom’s focal point. Add some essential elements to give the space a complete feel and look.